Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Step by Step: Groovin' to the Music

I'm baaaaack! I firmly believe that I have loved doing my recap posts so much, I have stretched them out for as long as I possibly can. No seriously. My time on Weddingbee is rapidly winding down, as I think I've shown you almost everything there is to be shown.

::tear::

But, I just had to show you some live action from our reception. We didn't opt to hire a videographer, but we had many friends who used their digital cameras to take footage of the day.

As I watch these video snippets, as low quality as they are, sometimes it makes me wish that we had shelled out the extra bucks for some professional video. On the other hand, I wouldn't change a thing. Some of these clips captured the most random moments of the day and off-beat snippets of conversation that I doubt a professional would have captured/kept.

Beyond the special dances and other details that I won't bore you with, here are some highlights from the day.

A Great Night
Thank you, Black Eyed Peas, for giving us the perfect song to start off the dance party at our reception. It truly was a great night, thankyouverymuch.



Some Freestyle Love
We were introduced to Greg through our good friends when we were on the hunt for a condo. Turns out, Greg isn't just a real estate broker extraordinaire, but he is an amazing freestyler (freestylist?)! We were so excited to have him grab the mic toward the end of the night and give a little performance...I apologize that the quality of the video isn't 100%, but you get the idea.




0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP