Sunday, March 14, 2010

Step by Step: A Fond Farewell

If your mind has wandered from the Stiletto festivities because there's so much fabulous wedding eye candy out there, let me quickly refresh your memory.

I primped and preened all morning long...


...while Mr. S donned his finest and got ready with the guys over at the church.


We said "I do" before our closest family and friends...


...then headed out and about for some beautiful pictures...


...and funny moments.


As our reception went on, we danced some dances and had a wonderful night that ended too soon!


And, from start to finish, that's all she wrote!


Well, not quite all she wrote. I wanted to say thank you to each and every reader who has left encouraging comments, given advice, and even shared details of your own lives along the way. I started blogging about our wedding because I thought I had so many great ideas, I just had to share them. But I really, truly learned so much from all of you. THANK YOU.

Blogging about the wedding has changed my life in so many different ways. I've made new friends, both near and far. I finally found my "blogging voice." Each and every day I'm able to look back on our wedding with so much happiness and pride - the day was beautiful, we were surrounded by so much love, and we actually pulled it off! Oh, and if I get really sentimental about wedding planning, I can simply Google myself, look at Google Images, and see my wedding plans picture by picture. Blogging is awesome like that.

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity over the past year to share our journey. I'm sure I'll still be buzzing around the site, but please feel free to follow me on my new blog, Growing Kooky Together, where I share silly little details about our newlywed life, fun recipes, and random stories.

xoxo,

Mrs. Stiletto

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP